DRUIDE: THE LARGEST RANGE OF CERTIFIED ORGANIC BODY PRODUCTS IN CANADA.
Since 1979, DRUIDE has followed a charter built on ecological values such as respect for the individual and the environment, with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of life on earth.
In 2004, ECOCERT formalized this commitment by certifying our ecological and organic cosmetics.
The CERTIFIED ORGANIC mention on all DRUIDE hygiene and body products guarantees:
- That at a minimum 95% of ingredients are of natural origin
- At least 95% of vegetable ingredients (plant extract, fruit, vegetable butter and / or essential oil) come from Organic Agriculture
- At least 10% of the total ingredients come from Organic Agriculture (excluding water content, which is a natural resource that can not be certified).
Each product at DRUIDE is formulated with the utmost care in order to maintain our exemplary quality. The composition of most products exceeds the minimum requirements.
DRUIDE prohibits :
Very few synthetic ingredients are allowed, but only in very small proportion. These are essential, yet not available naturally.
- Any substance derived from petrochemicals (silicone wax)
- Perfume and dye syntheses
- Mineral oils, parabens, phenoxyethanol and formaldehyde.
At DRUIDE ecological and biological innovation never stops!
ECOCERT SYMBOLIZES COMMITTMENT, CONSISTENCY AND GENUINENESS.
The ECOCERT logo signifies that an independent external body has rigorously tested and approved product formulation, as well as packaging and the information conveyed to the consumer. ECOCERT is an inspection and certification organization working to promote organic products in over 80 countries.
This demanding set of standards requires full traceability, from the ingredients to finished product. Each raw material is carefully analyzed by ECOCERT, from its initial state to its mode of production and conservation, in reference to ecological requirements.
For each finished product, a check is performed on the ingredients, the production process and the minimum percentage necessary for packaging and labeling.
The manufacturer must also meet requirements for the transport and storage of raw materials, hygiene and cleaning methods in fabrication zones, energy management and waste discharge (sorting and recycling).
For further information please follow the link to their web site : http://www.ECOCERT.com